These small 2" square gift boxes add extra excitement to gift giving by disguising small items.
- Enhance the overall surprise element when you use them with your Disguise The Surprise divider sets and shirt box.
- Great for small jewelry items, car keys...use your imagination
- Put tissue paper or jewelry cotton on the bottom if a really small item to lift it up (just a suggestion)
- Giving a charm bracelet to a lucky girl? Place the bracelet in one box and label it #1. Put a charm in each one of the other boxes and number them in a sequence. Creates a fun gift opening experience.
- 12 days of Christmas countdown! How fun. Buy 12 small boxes and make your own countdown filled with fun small prized.
- 8 days of Hanukkah. Countdown with the 8 boxes for Hanukkah would be a fun layout option.