Designed With A Purpose
Each divider set comes with 12 dividers in 4 varying lengths (4 length, 4 width, 3 risers and 1 buffer). See below for details on their functions and how to best utilize them in your boxes.
• No wrong way to assemble the dividers. Each layout is original to your gift.
• We recommend to assemble outside of the box. It is easier to play around and test your layout.
• If you want to support the 4 corners and not have them cave in when wrapping, place 2 length & 2 width pieces on the end notches of each piece, creating a frame closest to the inside edges of the box.
• Notches slide together to create a flush intersection.
• For a better fit, keep living hinges on the same end of the box.
• Assemble the remaining support pieces directly around your item.
• Assemble horizontal or vertical.
Shorter shirt box?
Many shirt boxes are shorter than the 15" ones we use.
• Fold the living hinge at the end of the long pieces to fit in shorter shirt boxes.
• It is not going to fit every shirt box out there, but this gives you options.
Buffer pieces fill any extra space around your gift for the perfect fit every time.
• Cut along the score lines to create 8 individual buffer pieces.
• Shaped to create the snuggest fit possible (2 width options).
• Slide buffer piece in notches on any side of your gift.
• Helps hold items in place when mailing.
• Stop the "shakers" in your family from guessing what's inside!
• Use the buffer strip as a shorter divider if not cut.
Riser pieces lift shallow items such as a DVD, video game, gift card or thin jewelry box.
• Place the risers under the shallow gift to keep it at the best height.
• Eliminate vertical movement of the gift inside the box.
• Risers slide into the notches of the width pieces to hold them in place.