Designed With A Purpose
Each divider set comes with 12 dividers in 4 varying lengths (4 length, 4 width, 3 risers and 1 buffer). See below details on functions and how to best utilize them in your boxes.
For detailed assembly instructions you can download our assembly sheet here.
Share the 'Disguise The Surprise' details with your gift recipient by including this informative summary page in your gift box. It will not only introduce them to 'Disguise The Surprise' but also guide them on how to utilize the dividers for creating custom gift boxes for their future gifting needs.
• No wrong way to assemble the dividers. Each layout is original to your gift.
• We recommend to assemble outside of the box. It is easier to play around and test your layout.
• Notches slide together to create a flush intersection.
• For a better fit, keep living hinges on the same end of the box.
• Assemble the remaining support pieces directly around your item.
• Assemble horizontal or vertical.
Shorter shirt box?
Many shirt boxes are shorter than the 15" ones we use.
• Fold the living hinge at the end of the long pieces to fit in shorter shirt boxes.
• It is not going to fit every shirt box out there, but this gives you options.
Buffer pieces fill any extra space around your gift for the perfect fit every time.
• Cut along the score lines to create 8 individual buffer pieces.
• Shaped to create the snuggest fit possible (2 width options).
• Slide buffer piece in notches on any side of your gift.
• Helps hold items in place when mailing.
• Stop the "shakers" in your family from guessing what's inside!
• Use the buffer strip as a shorter divider if not cut.
Riser pieces lift shallow items such as a DVD, video game, gift card or thin jewelry box.
• Place the risers under the shallow gift to keep it at the best height.
• Eliminate vertical movement of the gift inside the box.
• Risers slide into the notches of the width pieces to hold them in place.